Bayley & Blew
Bayley & Blew (1739 - 1910)William Bayley was listed as a perfumer at 17 Cockspur street London in 1779. In 1784 at the same address the firm was listed as Bayley & Lowe. Then from 1799 to 1885 the firm was listed as Bayley Son & Blew. In addition to the manufacturing perfume the company also made small cabinets and writing slopes.
In the 1885 London commercial directory they were listed as perfumers and dressing case makers to the Royal Family and Foreign Courts.