The wishlist name can't be left blank

Jenner & Knewstub

Jenner & Knewstub

Originally located at 33 James’ Street, London after being established in 1856 by Frederick Jenner and Fabian James Knewstub. After having their work displayed at international exhibitions they soon obtained royal warrants for queen Victoria and the Russian royal family.
The company went into liquidation in 1889 and were absorbed by Webster & Co but retained the name Jenner & Knewstub.
We can't find products matching the selection.