John Grinsell & Sons
John Grinsell & SonsOriginally established in Birmingham in 1864 as Grinsell & Bourne.
When the partnership was dissolved in 1871 John Grinsell started a new business with his four sons (Thomas Bywater Grinsell, James Erazmus Grinsell, Lorenzo Grinsell and Joseph Charles Grinsell) known as John Grinsell & Sons.
The company operated out of Victoria Works, 57 tower street St. George's, Birmingham and they had showrooms in London and Glasgow.
In 1905 the firm was changed to John Grinsell & Sons Ltd and was eventually purchased by Barker Ellis & Co Ltd.